Engineered Wood Siding for Homeowners in the Sacramento, CA, Area
Wood siding can provide a very rustic and charming look to your home in the Sacramento, California, area. However, the maintenance issues associated with wood are often a major reason why homeowners opt for different material. Wood siding must be painted or sealed every four to nine years and typically requires spot painting and scraping where old paint has lost its adhesion to the wood. Moisture is also a big problem, as wood is vulnerable to rotting and swelling. Another drawback that is associated with wood cladding is the damage that often ensues from pests such as termites and wood peckers.
At VDI, we can provide you with gorgeous treated engineered wood siding that is built with game-changing durability, strength, and beauty in mind. There are many reasons why our wood cladding is popular among homeowners in the Sacramento, CA, area, such as it:
- Is available in long lengths and fewer seams for a more smooth and polished appearance
- Is offered in a rich cedar grain texture or a smooth finish
- Resists heat and sun exposure
- Is treated with Smart Guard, featuring zinc borate to resist termite damage and fungal decay
- Is made with special water-resistant waxes to prevent water infiltration and cracking
Furthermore, when you partner with VDI for wood siding, you can rest assured that your home is in good hands. Over the last 30 years we have strived to ensure the utmost satisfaction of each client we service – as evidenced by our stellar A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
For more information about outfitting your home with engineered wood siding, contact the pros at VDI today. We are proud to serve homeowners in the Sacramento, CA, area.