Fiber Cement Siding Available for Homeowners in Roseville, CA, from VDI
Fiber cement siding is a popular choice among homeowners in the Roseville, California, area, and at VDI, we can provide you with the best in the industry. Made by the No. 1 manufacturer of fiber cement cladding in the nation – James Hardie – this siding is designed to act like armor for your home and provide it with a lifetime of beauty and protection from the elements. If your cladding is old, dirty, and falling apart, or you just want to give your home a fresh facelift, the professionals at VDI can provide you with new siding that will not only meet – but exceed – your expectations.
James Hardie fiber cement siding offers many benefits that help it stand a cut above other types of siding available for homeowners in the Roseville, CA, area. For example, it is:
- Designed with the HardieZone® System, which offers specific performance attributes relative to the climate your home is in, allowing it to withstand whatever elements Mother Nature has to offer
- Incredibly durable, and will never warp, rot, or delaminate
- Five time thicker than vinyl siding so it is warrantied against hail damage and can withstand winds of up to 150 MPH
- Resistant to fire and pests
- Available in a dazzling array of fade-resistant colors that are sure to enhance your home’s exterior appearance
To learn more about the James Hardie fiber cement siding that we offer to homeowners in the Roseville, CA, area, contact the friendly and knowledgeable professionals at VDI today. We would be happy to give you more information and schedule a free, in-home consultation for you.